Terms and Conditions
- The following conditions apply when you send your work in any form to divisare i.e. when you send your projects in the form of drawings, photographs, images, texts, videos or any other means used to illustrate your project. They apply exclusively to material for the divisare website and newsletter.
- In submitting your projects, texts or photographs, you agree to the terms and conditions as described below.
You grant us the license to publish your work:
- free of charge and free of royalties,
- for as long as you decide. As author of the project or photograph (licensee) you can withdraw your permission to publish by sending an email to that effect to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You acknowledge and accept that we have the right to:
- edit, and adapt any material you send without your prior approval, e.g. edit, summarise, correct texts, add captions or credits of possible co-authors/collaborators of the project or its presentation e.g. photo credits;
- decide not to publish the material you send us;
- remove any material at any time from our website.
- You legally warrant that:
- none of the content sent by you infringes any rights by third parties (including copyrights, trademarks) nor otherwise infringes the law;
- that you have full powers to grant all intellectual property rights, present and future, of the content that you have sent; in particular photographer’s copyright;
- that you have informed us of all authors and collaborators of the project including the photographer(s)
Piazza Gentile da Fabriano 3,
00196 Rome, Italy