Istanbul Bilgi University / Architecture Faculty
Located on a former electricity campus; two boiler houses were transformed to the architecture faculty of Istanbul Bilgi University
Built in 1914, the boiler houses that are located in santralistanbul campus of İstanbul Bilgi University today. Along with other buildings on the site, these two buildings were also decided to be preserved in terms of industrial heritage after being abandoned due to the end of the functions in 1983. After 2004, Istanbul Bilgi University took the possessory right of the site and NSMH took responsibility for the most of the buildings' renovation and refunctioning. The transformation of the two boiler houses is responsible to its history but completed with its own architectural approach.