Revitalization of the Four Domes Pavilion in Wroclaw

The Four Domes Pavilion was built in the years 1912-1913. Since the beginning, it has been used for exhibition purposes - in 1913, a historical exhibition commemorating the 100th anniversary of the victory over Napoleon was presented there. In 2006, the pavilion and the Centennial Hall was inscribed on UNESCO's World Heritage List. At the end of June 2015 the refurbishment and reconstruction of the pavilion was finished.

Photos by Piotr Krajewski - http://pkrajewski.pl

Photos by Piotr Krajewski